Hi! We're u2i - a tech company comprising 60 problem-solvers with diverse skill sets in backend, frontend, fullstack, mobile, UX design, and DevOps. And we're on the lookout for a Sourcing Sorceress/Sorcerer to join our hiring team.
And it's not just a regular job offer! All because you will work hand in hand with quite an unusual team consisting of… a Recruitment Devil and our developers with a passion for hiring the best match for u2i. We hope to find a true colleague who'll enjoy tackling everyday challenges, sharing knowledge, and growing together, as well as a solid contributor to driving our hiring efforts.
Sounds interesting? If so, keep reading.
Your responsibilities as a Recruitment Specialist (Sourcing Sorceress/Sorcerer) @u2i will include:
- performing direct searches through channels of your choice to attract suitable candidates
- building a solid understanding of the specifics of each role to ensure that candidates' skillset corresponds with u2i's requirements
- identifying new sourcing opportunities
- building data-driven sourcing strategies
- collecting and analyzing hiring data
- delivering excellent Candidate Experience (shaping expectations, handling communication, negotiating terms)
- guiding candidates through the whole recruitment process, including scheduling interviews and providing quality and timely feedback
- initial verification of candidates who applied
- posting job offers via different platforms
- keeping a watchful eye on current trends in the tech and HR industry, preparing market benchmarks if needed**
- supporting some ad-hoc activities (administrative, HR, onboarding, or employer branding related)
We might be great for each other if you have:
- a previous experience in IT talent acquisition
- familiarity with various sourcing platforms (especially LinkedIn) and recruitment tools (e.g. Boolean search, X-ray search)
- a solid understanding of the IT market and its challenges
- fluency in writing and speaking English & Polish (C1+)
- amazing communication skills and natural people-focus
- a data-oriented and self-driven mindset
- experience with working in a team and great collaboration skills
- a can-do/let's do attitude - you don't give up easily and are always on the lookout for new ways of achieving your goals
- the consultative gene - you ask the right questions, know how to build trust and credibility, and enjoy sharing your knowledge
- a certain level of flexibility and adaptability
- great self-organization skills and an ability to prioritize your everyday responsibilities
- an urge to master your sourcing skills and willingness to further develop towards the IT recruitment area
It would also be great if you:
- have supported employer branding activities before
- are interested in the topics of onboarding, employee experience, and satisfaction, company culture
- have some HR-related expertise
- could start as soon as possible :)
u2i is an employee-empowered company which means that you will have an actual impact on the company's actions and a share in its profits. Also, we have incorporated many elements of a flat structure, so you won't have to work around any communication barriers or have anyone standing above you and telling you what to do. And finally, we believe that autonomy is the springboard for awesome ideas, so we'll give you the tools and independence to experiment and own your initiatives.
What about perks and benefits? Let us break them down for you:
- up to 10% of your week dedicated to self-development
- an opportunity to take part in training courses and Gallup Strengths coaching
- conference and education budget - you name the events!
- English classes with native speakers
For additional activities aimed at advancing your personal skills or the interests of the company, we offer a budget of 2k$ per year.
- yummy snacks, enjoyable breakfasts, occasional cakes, and fully-covered lunches (which you can have delivered to the office or you can enjoy a walk to one of the hip restaurants nearby)
- Multisport card and a healthcare package
- laptop of your choice, which you'll become a proud owner of after 30 months with u2i
- flexible working hours / a month-long workation is fine too :)
- hybrid work model
- 26 days per year of paid holiday and additional sick leave or special leave days with B2B
Learn more about us by reading a short piece by Corporate Rebels or grab Weronika for a chat on LinkedIn. Also, you can get a good grasp of how we navigate the waters of self-organization by tuning in to the “Z Warsztatu Leadera” podcast series - episodes 36 & 38 feature our fellow u2i-iers who share their perspective on the company's unique experiences.
If you feel the chemistry already just hit „apply” and let's give it a go!
What does the recruitment process look like?
- It will take us up to a few days to review your application and get back to you in an email.
- If there is potential for a match, we'll invite you for a remote chat (~1h) with Weronika to get to know you a bit better, followed by a short task which you can do at home.
- Should all go well, we'll meet for the final step which is a ~1,5h interview (remote or at our office) where we'd love to hear more about your experience, and tell you a bit more about u2i.
- Depending on your availability the process can take about 2-3 weeks. Regardless of our decision, we will make sure that you receive timely feedback during each stage of the process.
- If it turns out that we're a great match for each other then welcome to u2i! We'll be happy to start your onboarding shortly.
PLN 6,000 - 8,500 (B2B) / PLN 5,000 - 7,500 gross (UoP)
part-time / full-time
Kraków, ul. Przemysłowa 12A
Other people onboard